Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thoughts and such...

I'm over the sad I've been feeling since Sunday. I'm done with it. I'm taking my dad's advice and saying "Aww, fuck 'em." That's what I'm doing.

Today, the last of my friends I graduated with is be turning 25. She's celebrating by getting tattooed and then having a shindig at her pop's house. Miss Marisa is probably one of my favorite people to sit around and kill time chatting with. Both of us are Chatty Cathy's and can dispose of hours with our witty banter. Add in one very special Caitlin and bam! hours lost. Marisa and Caitlin kind of defined my senior year in high school. That's all there is to it. I love them both dearly and would probably jump in front of a speeding train for either girl.

On another note, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I love the holidays. This will be the first Thanksgiving not spent in the fine company of my darling family. I will be spending it with a friend from work and various and sundry other folks. I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to make some Monkey Bread. This is something I used to beg my mom to make every year at the holidays. She stopped making it quite a long time ago but it's still one of my favorites. I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments: