Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Bake Shit...


So somehow at my friend's graduation party, I offered to make cupcakes for another friend's graduation party. I wasn't sure if I had actually done that until I got a text from her two days later saying that her stepmom wanted me to do the cupcakes. And then I asked the question that would seal my fate: How many cupcakes do you need? She responds with something along the lines of "Well 75 people were invited." That's right folks 75 cupcakes. My main concern was not my tiny kitchen or my tiny oven that I can only do 1 dozen at a time in or decorating them in a cute fashion. No friends, my main concern was transporting them in my precious car. I have to get them from Long Beach to Upland. Which ain't like going around the corner. No it's like going 50 miles. But whatever I got that sorted out. Although I also, volunteered to make a cake for a potluck at work AND another one for a birthday party. Ahhh.... it sucks to bake well. Wait, no it doesn't.

1 comment:

Ritz Control said...

those cupcakes look amazing! job well done, miss lady!