Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pants


These are my favorite pants. Last night they got worn to The Wallflowers show at the House of Blues Anaheim. I've liked The Wallflowers since I was 14 years old. In fact, last night when they played "6th Avenue Heartache" I remembered falling in love with that song. The first time I heard that song I was watching "The Wallflowers: Unplugged" on MTV (before they stopped playing music) and I knew I needed to get their CD and listen to it until I was done. I'm not done yet.

Jakob Dylan is a man of very few words, which is quite the change up from the overly chatty Ben Folds. The show was amazing though. They played mostly old stuff with a new twist to honor their just-released-yesterday greatest hits album. All-in-all I had a really good time except for that part where my back started hurting so bad it hurt to stand.

No comments: