Sunday, April 19, 2009

Slackered BeP

So I haven't updated in some time. I've been LAZY. I got my flickr sorted out. My Getty pictures are there (well the ones that I really liked). I am going to upload some stuff from last weekend with my mom. I was a lazy ass and really only took pictures of Star, Charlie and the puzzle I spent my down time putting together. It was one of those weekends away. I didn't take a picture of the cake I made but you can find the recipe here. My cake looked like that minus the powdered sugar on top. It tasted AMAZING and made me remember why I love butter. Last night was my uncle's 60th birthday. The party was at my cousin's fabulous house in Valley Village. A good time was had by all. I love my family they are so great. This morning I woke up bright and early to go see my dad and his best friend before they went to the LB Grand Prix. I'm currently comtemplating going on a photo adventure outside. It's beautiful out there today. I actually think I'll go do that.

Sorry this was so scatter-brained...but I'm rather scatter-brained.

No comments: